Zachary Stross's practice focuses on antitrust law, including mergers and acquisitions, litigation, and government investigations.
As a prior law clerk with Axinn, Zachary assisted the team that counseled and represented Sagard Holdings, Fairfax Financial Holdings, and Peak Achievement Athletics in the DOJ review and clearance of the acquisition of Easton Diamond Sports by Rawlings Sporting Goods. He was also a summer associate at Axinn in 2020.
Zachary earned his JD at Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was a recipient of both the Chancellor's Scholarship and the Dorothy Day Scholarship. He was also a Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Policy and Research and a Seton Hall Law Leadership Fellow.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science from The Ohio State University.
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Law Section
- JD, cum laude – Seton Hall University School of Law (2021)
- BA, Economics and Political Science, magna cum laude – The Ohio State University (2017)
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York