Why Leading Companies Turn to Axinn for Trade Secret, Trademark, and Copyright Litigation and Counseling
Axinn IP attorneys have brought and defended cases charging trade secret misappropriation, Internet-related litigation, and various trademark, trade dress, and copyright infringement cases. By leveraging our team members’ multidisciplinary experience, we develop unique strategies and litigation techniques to best fit our client’s business needs.
Axinn is well prepared to assist clients equally in all facets of IP defense and enforcement to protect brands, products, and content. Axinn’s fundamental litigation and trial expertise, along with in-depth industry, business, and technological knowledge, contributes to the team’s successful representation of clients from diverse industries.
Focus on Results
While the outcome of every case depends in part on the facts presented, clients need a firm that can take the right facts and deliver results when the stakes are high. Axinn’s track record includes:
- Lead counsel for an international manufacturer of electrical and electronic products in a trade secrets case relating to wireless lighting control systems. Axinn won summary judgment of no lost profits, eliminating the plaintiff’s $1.3 billion damages claim and leading to a favorable resolution.
- Representing a luxury goods manufacturer in trademark and copyright infringement cases involving advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Acting as lead counsel in a copyright infringement case for a large non-profit in the music industry.
- Obtained a dismissal of a Lanham Act claim brought by a pharmaceutical company relating to a blockbuster drug, successfully overcoming claims that Axinn’s client was engaged in false advertising in marketing its generic product.
- Obtaining a copyright clearance for a Japanese company.
- Representing a music industry giant in a trademark infringement case involving a world famous musical movie.
- Providing IP counseling in a trademark opposition proceeding.
- Represented an online sports publication in a copyright infringement dispute with a photographer; settled dispute favorably for publication.
- Provided counseling to an international yachting organization in a trademark licensing and infringement dispute; successfully settled dispute prior to formal litigation.
- Litigated a complex trade dress case on behalf of a large, multinational company up to the eve of trial, including fact and expert discovery, cross motions for summary judgment, jury instructions, and successful motions to exclude one of Plaintiff’s experts from testifying at trial. Case settled favorably for Axinn’s client shortly before trial.
- Axinn Team Receives Am Law "Litigator of the Week" Shout Out for Representation of Hobby Lobby
- Commission Affirms Axinn’s ITC Victory for Hobby Lobby