Danielle Dudding Irvine has experience representing clients in antitrust regulation and compliance matters across a variety of industries. She has provided counsel and analysis of proposed mergers and acquisitions, Hart-Scott Rodino (HSR) and pre-merger filing notifications, and Second Request compliance. Danielle maintains an active pro bono practice, focusing primarily on wrongful convictions and criminal justice reform.
Prior to joining Axinn, Danielle practiced in the litigation and antitrust departments of a national law firm, where she advised clients facing complex civil and criminal litigation and investigations.
Danielle earned her JD at Vanderbilt University Law School, where she served as the Executive Editor of the Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law. While in law school, Danielle interned at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from Southern Methodist University where she was admitted to Phi Beta Kappa.
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Section
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Health Law Association (AHLA)
- Memphis Bar Association, Co-Chair, Diversity & Outreach Committee (2020); Young Lawyers’ Division Board of Directors (2018 & 2019)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2021)
- Memphis Business Journal, Best of the Bar Honoree – Ace Associate (2020)
- JD – Order of the Coif, Vanderbilt University Law School (2016)
- BA, International Studies, magna cum laude – Southern Methodist University (2012)
- New York
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- US District Court Western District of Tennessee
- US District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- US District Court Eastern District of Tennessee