Carol Liu is an associate in the antitrust group in Axinn’s New York office. Her practice focuses on mergers, antitrust litigation, government investigations and counseling. She has represented clients before the Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission, and State AGs in connection with merger reviews and investigations. She also has experience defending clients in large antitrust litigations. She has represented clients in industries including healthcare, insurance, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage products, and aerospace.
Carol maintains an active pro bono practice. She has successfully assisted pro bono clients in obtaining political asylum in the United States.
Prior to joining Axinn, Carol was a associate at a global law firm, where her practice focused on corporate and securities law matters.
Carol is a 2015 graduate of Harvard Law School. While in law school, Carol completed internships at the Beijing Arbitration Commission in China and for Greater Boston Legal Services. She received her BA in Economics and Mathematics, magna cum laude, from Mount Holyoke College in 2012.
- Axinn Successfully Secures Asylum for Pro Bono Client
- New York State Bar Recognizes Twelve Axinn Attorneys
- Axinn helps Johnson Controls Secure Global Antitrust Clearance for its $2 billion Sale of Scott Safety to 3M
- Axinn Represents Johnson Controls International in the $2 Billion Sale of its Scott Safety Business to 3M
- Sister Company Liability for Antitrust Conspiracies: Open Questions in Reconciling Copperweld and Twombly, Perspectives in Antitrust, Fall 2017
- JD – Harvard Law School (2015)
- BA, magna cum laude, Economics – Mount Holyoke College (2012)
- New York