Chambers USA released their 2016 survey results and ranked the following Axinn practice areas:
- Connecticut – Litigation: General Commercial
- District of Columbia – Antitrust
- New York – Antitrust
In addition to the rankings, Chambers provided the following client and peer quotes and feedback on the marketplace perception of Axinn:
- "They are great lawyers who are committed to helping clients."
- "I have found their advice to be very clear and thorough and they know how everything will be viewed by the regulators."
- "Their advice has been excellent, the responsiveness excellent and the quality of their work is some of the best."
- "They are very skilled and great. They're accessible, easy to talk to and really a good firm to work with."
- “The firm is extremely well attuned to client needs and idiosyncrasies, including budgeting."
- "It is a top-notch firm that is nimble because it is smaller."