Tomasz Mielniczuk’s practice focuses on merger review and antitrust litigation.
He was a summer associate with Axinn in 2019. Tomasz earned his JD at Georgetown University Law Center. While at Georgetown, he interned at the Federal Trade Commission, served as the president of the Georgetown Antitrust Law Association student organization, and worked as a research assistant for Prof. Steven C. Salop.
Prior to attending law school in the United States, Tomasz practiced antitrust law in Europe, working for international law firms in Warsaw and Brussels.
- JD, cum laude – Georgetown University Law Center (2020)
- Ph.D. Program in Economic Analysis of Law – Erasmus University Rotterdam (did not complete dissertation)
- LL.M., Law & Economics – University of Bologna, University of Hamburg, University of Haifa (2012)
- MA in Law – University of Warsaw (2012)
- BA in Economics – University of Warsaw (2011)
- New York
- District of Columbia