Neelesh Moorthy’s practice focuses on antitrust law, including litigation, government investigations, and merger reviews.
Prior to joining Axinn, Neel served as an intern with the United States District Court for the District of Columbia under The Honorable Timothy Kelly. Neel was a summer associate at Axinn in 2020.
Neel earned his JD at The University of Chicago Law School. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Duke University.
- American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law
- United States: E-Commerce and Big Data Merger Control, GCR: Digital Markets Guide – Second Edition, November 25, 2022
- Federal Government Enhances Focus on Labor in Antitrust Reform, Daily Journal, November 17, 2021
- JD – The University of Chicago Law School (2021)
- BS, Economics, cum laude – Duke University (2018)