Christopher Erickson is an associate in the antitrust group in Axinn’s New York office. His practice focuses on antitrust law, including counseling, M&A analysis, and government investigations. Chris was a summer associate with Axinn in 2018. He earned his JD at the University of Michigan Law School. Prior to law school, Chris worked at the Bureau of Labor Statistics, where he produced and analyzed state labor force estimates and helped redesign the state estimation methodology. Chris holds a BA in Economics from Boston College.
- New York State Bar Association
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” (2024)
- JD, cum laude – University of Michigan Law School (2019)
- BA, magna cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa – Boston College (2008)
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit