Victoria Lu’s practice focuses on antitrust litigation, government investigations, and merger review.
Victoria earned her JD at Boston University School of Law, where she served as a Note Editor for the American Journal of Law and Medicine. During law school, Victoria was a legal intern at the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, a student attorney in the Individual Rights Civil Litigation Clinic, and a summer associate with Axinn in 2020.
Prior to law school, Victoria worked in brand and product management. She holds a BA in Political Science and Economics from the University of Michigan.
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
US District Court for the District of Connecticut Pro Bono Honor Roll (2023)
Empire State Counsel Honoree for pro bono service (2022)
Expedited Antitrust Review of COVID-19-Related Requests, American Journal of Law and Medicine Volume 47 Issue 2-3, August 18, 2021
- JD – Boston University School of Law (2021)
- BA – University of Michigan (2015)
- New York
- US District Court District of Connecticut