Victoria Lu’s practice focuses on antitrust litigation, government investigations, and merger review.
Victoria earned her JD at Boston University School of Law, where she served as a Note Editor for the American Journal of Law and Medicine. During law school, Victoria was a legal intern at the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, a student attorney in the Individual Rights Civil Litigation Clinic, and a summer associate with Axinn in 2020.
Prior to law school, Victoria worked in brand and product management. She holds a BA in Political Science and Economics from the University of Michigan.
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Expedited Antitrust Review of COVID-19-Related Requests, American Journal of Law and Medicine Volume 47 Issue 2-3, August 18, 2021
- JD – Boston University School of Law (2021)
- BA – University of Michigan (2015)
- New York