Ricardo Camposanto is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Axinn’s Washington, DC office. He received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he served on the Editorial Board for the Virginia Law Review and worked in the Appellate Litigation Clinic. He was a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2015. Ricardo graduated from the University of California at Berkeley in 2009 with a degree in Molecular and Cell Biology.
- Axinn IP Update: District Court Retains Subject Matter Jurisdiction But Grants Dismissal After Paragraph III Conversion, Axinn Update, July 8, 2020
- Axinn IP Update: No “Single-Entity” Requirement for Section 271(g) Liability, Axinn Update, December 30, 2019
- Data Analytics to Identify Hot Spots in Obviousness Challenges, Inside Counsel, February 29, 2016
- JD – University of Virginia School of Law (2016)
- BA, Molecular and Cell Biology – University of California at Berkeley (2009)
- District of Columbia