Rebecca Clegg is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Axinn’s Hartford office. She received her law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she served as the Competition Editor for the Connecticut Law Review and worked in the Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship Law Clinic. Rebecca was a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2014. Rebecca graduated magna cum laude from Mount Holyoke College in 2012 with a degree in History and Physics.
- American Bar Association, Section of Intellectual Property Law and Young Lawyers Division
University of Connecticut School of Law
- Connecticut Scholar
- Received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Lawyering Process, Intellectual Property Clinic, and Law and Public Education.
- Axinn IP Update: No Collateral Estoppel after PTAB Ruling on IPR, Axinn Update, October 9, 2019
- Axinn IP Update: U.S. Supreme Court Holds That Copyright Office Must Grant Copyright Registration Before Infringement Suit Can Be Filed, Axinn Update, March 5, 2019
- The CRISPR Tug of War, IPWatchdog, August 17, 2018
- JD – University of Connecticut School of Law (2015)
- BA, magna cum laude – Mount Holyoke College (2012)
- US District Court District of Connecticut