Lindsey Strang is an associate in the antitrust group of Axinn’s Washington, DC office, where she focuses on mergers, antitrust litigation, government investigations and counseling. She has advised clients in industries including healthcare, telecommunications, IT and automotive.
Lindsey attended The George Washington University Law School, where she was a Dean’s Fellow, Writing Fellow and an Associate Editor of The George Washington Law Review. Prior to law school, Lindsey served as an immigration law clerk and paralegal. She holds a BA in Literature from American University.
- Do You Have to Put Up With That? Legal Protections in the Context of Antitrust Law Investigations in the U.S. and E.U., Compliance Berater, May 28, 2020
- JD, summa cum laude - The George Washington University Law School (2016)
- BA, Literature, summa cum laude - American University (2011)
- District of Columbia
- US District Court District of Columbia
- US District Court District of Maryland