Lindsey Strang is an associate in Axinn’s antitrust group. Her practice focuses on civil litigation, government investigations, mergers and acquisitions, and counseling and compliance. Lindsey has recently been involved in litigating multiple class action lawsuits alleging price-fixing by major U.S. protein suppliers. Her recent antitrust work on strategic transactions includes Tyson Foods’ $1.2 billion sale of its pet treats business to General Mills. Lindsey attended The George Washington University Law School, where she was a legal writing tutor and an Associate Editor of The George Washington Law Review. She holds a BA in Literature from American University.
Lindsey maintains an active pro bono practice, and is currently leading an effort to recover owed wages from celebrity chef Mike Isabella and his business associates on behalf of a class of restaurant workers. She also puts her prior experience as an immigration paralegal to use by assisting immigration clients, including recent Afghan refugees, with asylum cases.
- Advised Tyson Foods, Inc. in the $1.2 billion sale of its pet treats business to General Mills, Inc.
- Assisted in securing dismissal of class action conspiracy claims for Tyson Foods.
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” (2023)
- Winner, 2021 Concurrences Antitrust Writing Award (Business Article, Cross-border Issues subcategory), "Do You Have to Put Up With That? Legal Protections in the Context of Antitrust Law Investigations in the U.S. and E.U." (English publication pending)
- Axinn Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers 2023
- Axinn Attorneys Win 2021 Antitrust Writing Awards
- Axinn Advises Tyson Foods on $1.2B Sale of Pet Treats Business to General Mills
- Eight Axinn Articles Nominated for Antitrust Writing Awards
- Six Axinn Attorneys Named to Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll
- Axinn Representing Ex-Restaurant Workers of Bankrupt Celebrity Chef
- Axinn Secures Dismissal of Class Action Conspiracy Claims for Tyson Foods
- View More ›
- Do You Have to Put Up With That? Legal Protections in the Context of Antitrust Law Investigations in the U.S. and E.U., Compliance Berater, April 28, 2020
- JD, summa cum laude - The George Washington University Law School (2016)
- BA, Literature, summa cum laude - American University (2011)
- District of Columbia
- US District Court District of Columbia
- US District Court District of Maryland