Laviana Alharmoosh represents and advises clients on a variety of antitrust matters, including mergers and acquisitions, civil non-merger investigations, criminal investigations, civil litigation, and counseling. She has experience in a range of industries, including technology, digital platforms, software, life sciences, telecommunications, and pharmaceutical.
Prior to joining Axinn, Laviana practiced in the antitrust department of a global law firm, where she assisted in all aspects of preparing submissions and responses to the Federal Trade Commission, Department of Justice Antitrust Division, and Federal Communications Commission.
Laviana was previously an intern with the Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition. She earned her JD at Howard University School of Law. She holds an undergraduate degree in Social Science, Biology from the University of Maryland.
- Axinn Represented Stanley Black & Decker in its $375M Acquisition of Excel Industries
- Axinn Represented Stanley Black & Decker in its $1.6B Acquisition of the Remaining 80% Stake in MTD Holdings
- Axinn Advised Tyler Technologies on $2.3B Acquisition of NIC
- Axinn Advises Iconic Sports Manufacturer Easton Diamond Sports in Proposed Transaction with Rawlings
- JD, cum laude – Howard University School of Law (2017)
- BS, Social Science, Biology – University of Maryland, University College (2011)
- District of Columbia