Jason Wasserman is an associate in the antitrust group in Axinn’s Washington, DC office. His practice focuses on variety of antitrust matters, including complex civil litigation, government investigations, mergers and acquisitions, and counseling. He has gained experience working with clients in a range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, agriculture, video games, and digital platforms.
Jason earned his JD at Duke University School of Law. He was a summer associate with Axinn in 2019. Prior to Axinn, he served as a legal intern at the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Competition, Health Care Division, where he aided in investigations and litigation in the pharmaceutical and health information technology industries. At Duke, Jason served as a Content Editor for the Duke Law and Technology Review and Note Editor for the Duke Journal of Constitutional Law and Public Policy. He holds a BS in Business Economics from the University of Florida.
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law
- JD – Duke University School of Law (2020)
- BS, Business Economics, cum laude – University of Florida (2015)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US District Court District of Columbia
- US District Court Southern District of New York