Eva Yung is an associate in the litigation practice group in Axinn’s New York office. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. She has experience in internal investigations, sanctions and FCPA compliance, and derivative litigation. Eva has advised various international clients on sanctions, FCPA and anti-terrorism law issues, as well as whistleblower guidelines and risk assessments.
Prior to joining Axinn, Eva practiced in the litigation department of a global law firm. She earned her JD from New York University School of Law in 2016. She received her BA in History and Science, magna cum laude, from Harvard University in 2009. While in law school, Eva interned at the Immigrant Rights Clinic of Washington Square Legal Services Inc.
- A Lawyer's Guide to Client Service Continuity Planning, Law360, May 22, 2020
Iran SEC Disclosures, WorldECR, April 11, 2018
- JD, cum laude – New York University School of Law (2016)
- BA, History and Science, magna cum laude – Harvard University (2009)
- New York
- US District Court District of Connecticut
- US District Court Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit