Caroline Boisvert represents and advises clients on a variety of antitrust matters, focusing on litigation and government investigations. Recently, Caroline has been involved in litigating high-profile antitrust cases in federal courts throughout the United States as well as in AAA arbitration. Caroline also maintains an active pro bono practice assisting immigration clients, such as Afghan refugees, with asylum cases.
Prior to joining Axinn, Caroline was a Law Clerk to the Honorable Paul V. Niemeyer of the US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Caroline’s previous experience includes practicing in the litigation department of a global law firm, where she represented clients in complex civil and criminal litigation and enforcement matters, including appeals.
Caroline earned her JD at Georgetown University Law Center. While in law school, she served as the Senior Articles Editor for the Georgetown Law Journal and worked as a judicial intern for the US District Court for the District of Columbia. Caroline holds an undergraduate degree in Foreign Service from Georgetown University.
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law, Young Lawyer Representative for the Civil Practice & Procedure Committee (2022-2023)
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Antitrust Law Committee Vice-Chair (2022-2023)
- Connecticut Bar Association, Young Lawyers Executive Committee, Federal Practice Committee Chair (2022-2023)
- Recognized in Am Law "Litigator of the Week" column for representation of chess grandmaster Magnus Carlsen
- Volunteer of the Year, Connecticut Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (2021-2023)
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” (2024)
- Axinn Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers 2024
- Axinn Team Receives Am Law "Litigator of the Week" Shout Out for Representation of Chess Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen
- Axinn Achieves Complete Antitrust Victory for Chess Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen in $100 Million Lawsuit Over Cheating Allegations
- Axinn Matter Named 2022 GCR Behavioural Matter of the Year – Americas
- What’s at Stake in Bystolic 'Side Deals' Litigation, Law360, November 21, 2023
- Environment Has Become a Global Merger Control Issue, Law360, December 17, 2021
- Highlights From the OECD Roundtable on the Role of Competition Policy in Promoting Economic Recovery, Competition Policy International, January 11, 2021
- Anti-Terrorism Act Case Could Bring New Risks For US Cos., Law360, June 21, 2019
- JD, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif – Georgetown University Law Center (2018)
- BS, summa cum laude – Georgetown University (2012)
- US District Court Maryland
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit