Caroline Boisvert represents and advises clients on a variety of antitrust matters, focusing on litigation, government investigations, and merger reviews.
Prior to joining Axinn, Caroline was a Law Clerk to the Honorable Paul V. Niemeyer of the US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Caroline’s previous experience includes practicing in the litigation department of a global law firm, where she represented clients in complex civil and criminal litigation and enforcement matters, including appeals.
Caroline earned her JD at Georgetown University Law Center. While in law school, she served as the Senior Articles Editor for the Georgetown Law Journal and worked as a judicial intern for the US District Court for the District of Columbia. Caroline holds an undergraduate degree in Foreign Service from Georgetown University.
- Highlights From the OECD Roundtable on the Role of Competition Policy in Promoting Economic Recovery, Competition Policy International, January 11, 2021
- Anti-Terrorism Act Case Could Bring New Risks For US Cos., Law360, June 21, 2019
- JD, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif – Georgetown University Law Center (2018)
- BS, summa cum laude – Georgetown University (2012)
- US District Court Maryland
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit