Ali Vissichelli has experience in civil, multidistrict, and criminal antitrust litigation, as well as complex investigations. She has worked with clients in a range of industries, including financial services and products, technology, health care and pharmaceutical, automobile, food services, and chemicals. In addition to her litigation and investigation work, Ali has represented clients in merger clearances and compliance with the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act. She has also developed antitrust compliance programs and risk assessments, specifically for clients in the technology and pharmaceutical industries.
Prior to joining Axinn, Ali practiced in the antitrust and competition department of a national law firm. Ali earned her JD at the American University Washington College of Law, where she was an Associate Managing Editor of the American University Law Review. She holds an undergraduate degree in Environmental Studies and Political Science from Gettysburg College.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jeffrey M. Geller of the Baltimore City Circuit Court
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars (2021)
- Intent to Reconcile: SEC v. Obus, the Second Circuit's Edification of the Tippee Scienter Standard, American University Law Review, 2013
- JD – American University Washington College of Law (2013)
- BS – Gettysburg College (2008)
- District of Columbia