Axinn partners Richard Dagen, Lisl Dunlop, and Jeny Maier served as panelists at an Axinn hosted webinar entitled, "Hot Topics in Health Care Deals – Key Takeaways from the AHLA Health Care Transactions and Antitrust Conferences." The speakers highlighted some of the interesting takeaways and practical tips from these recent American Health Law Association (AHLA) conferences, including:
- Impact of COVID on the health care transactions environment
- Innovation and technology in patient care
- Hot topics in M&A and private equity deal-making
- Antitrust issues in health care transactions and payer contracts
- Health care antitrust in the new administration
- Criminal antitrust enforcement in the health care sector
Click below to view a recording of the webinar.