United States: Mergers
September 24, 2018
The Antitrust Review of the Americas 2019
Axinn partner Mark Alexander authored an article entitled, "United States: Mergers," for GCR's The Antitrust Review of the Americas 2019.
The article provides an update on United States merger activity over the past year, focusing on the following:
- The landmark AT&T/Time Warner case: vertical enforcement strikes out
- A smoother past for horizontal mergers?
- Health Care enforcement: a continuing agency priority
- Consumer goods: the power of the brand?
- Minority interests draw antitrust interest
Click here to access the article.