Ross Blau is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Axinn’s New York office. His practice involves counseling for both generic pharmaceutical products and biosimilar products, and litigation, primarily focusing on patent infringement suits related to generic pharmaceutical products under the Hatch-Waxman Act.
- Axinn IP Update: Section 287(c) Immunity Has Its Limits, Axinn Update, November 18, 2019
- Axinn IP Update: Federal Circuit Says Method of Treatment Claims Are Not Per Se Eligible Under Section 101, Axinn Update, August 29, 2019
- 2017 Federal Circuit Obviousness Decisions in Biopharma: 5 Takeaways, Westlaw Journal, April 17, 2018
- JD, cum laude – Washington and Lee University School of Law, Intellectual Property Fellow (2017)
- AB, Honors – University of Chicago (2013)
- New York