Luke is an associate in the Litigation group in Axinn’s Hartford office focusing on complex commercial litigation. He joined Axinn as a summer associate and returned to the firm following a clerkship with Justice Andrew J. McDonald of the Connecticut Supreme Court.
Luke graduated with high honors from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Connecticut Law Review and was a member of the Moot Court Board. While in school, Luke interned for the Honorable Alfred V. Covello of the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, as well as both the civil rights and criminal divisions of the U.S. Attorney’s Office. Luke holds a BA from the University of Connecticut.
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” (2024)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut Pro Bono Honor Roll (2023)
University of Connecticut School of Law
- American Law Institute Award for Scholarship and Leadership (2019)
- Alva P. Loiselle Moot Court Competition Champion (2017)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Legal Practice: Research and Writing; Federal Income Tax; U.S. Attorney’s Clinic; Intensive Trial Advocacy; Criminal Law; Evidence
Axinn Litigation Insights:
Supreme Court Limits Reach of Discovery for Foreign Arbitrations, Axinn Update, June 22, 2022
- JD, high honors – University of Connecticut School of Law (2019)
- BA – University of Connecticut (2005)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut