Kenina Lee litigates major class action and multi-district antitrust cases in federal courts throughout the United States. She also provides antitrust counseling and represents clients before the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Department of Justice (DOJ).
Prior to joining the firm, Kenina worked in both the Anticompetitive Practices and Mergers I division at the Federal Trade Commission as a legal extern and law clerk. At the FTC, she aided in merger investigations in the pharmaceutical and medical data-analytics industries.
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law and Young Lawyers Division
- New York State Bar Association
- Representing Independence Blue Cross (IBC) in a recently filed class-action MDL against the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and the individual Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans.
- Represented Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. in its $330 million acquisition of Easton Baseball/Softball.
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” (2021)
- Winner, 2017 Concurrences Antitrust Writing Award (Business Articles, Private Enforcement), No Safe Harbor: The Effect of the Schrems Decision on Cross-Border Discovery
- The District of Columbia Courts Recognize Four Axinn Attorneys in its 2019 Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll
- Axinn Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers 2021
- GCR Nominates Axinn for Litigation of the Year, Deal of the Year and Dealmaker of the Year
- Axinn Obtains Dismissal of Portion of Treble-Damages Claim for Danfoss Group Companies
- Axinn Represents Dell in $60 Billion Acquisition of EMC
- Axinn Obtains FTC Clearance for Dell’s $67B Acquisition of EMC
- Axinn Represents Tyler Technologies, Inc. in its Acquisition of New World Systems Corporation
- Axinn Successfully Represents Alvogen Before FTC
- Axinn Represents Alvogen Before FTC in Connection with Divested Products from Pfizer and Hospira
- View More ›
- Chapter on Non-Prosecutorial Activities, DOJ Civil Antitrust Practice and Procedure Manual, 2018
- No Safe Harbor: The Effect of the Schrems Decision on Cross-Border Discovery, Competition Torts News, March 15, 2016
An Inherent Conflict Between WTO Law and a Sustainable Future? Evaluating the Consistency of Canadian and Chinese Renewable Energy Policies with WTO Trade Law, 24 Geo. Int'l Envtl. L. Rev. 57 (2011)
- JD, cum laude – Georgetown University Law Center (2012)
- BA, magna cum laude, with Honors – Georgetown University (2008)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Court Northern District of Alabama
- US District Court District of Columbia
- US District Court Eastern District of Michigan