Kenina Lee's practice is focused on merger analysis, antitrust counseling and antitrust litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Kenina worked in both the Anticompetitive Practices and Mergers I division at the Federal Trade Commission as a legal extern and law clerk. At the FTC, she aided in merger investigations in the pharmaceutical and medical data-analytics industries.
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law and Young Lawyers Division
- New York State Bar Association
- Representing Independence Blue Cross (IBC) in a recently filed class-action MDL against the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and the individual Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans.
- Represented Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. in its $330 million acquisition of Easton Baseball/Softball.
- Winner, 2017 Concurrences Antitrust Writing Award (Business Articles, Private Enforcement), No Safe Harbor: The Effect of the Schrems Decision on Cross-Border Discovery
- GCR Nominates Axinn for Litigation of the Year, Deal of the Year and Dealmaker of the Year
- Axinn Obtains Dismissal of Portion of Treble-Damages Claim for Danfoss Group Companies
- Axinn Represents Dell in $60 Billion Acquisition of EMC
- Axinn Obtains FTC Clearance for Dell’s $67B Acquisition of EMC
- Axinn Represents Tyler Technologies, Inc. in its Acquisition of New World Systems Corporation
- Axinn Successfully Represents Alvogen Before FTC
- Axinn Represents Alvogen Before FTC in Connection with Divested Products from Pfizer and Hospira
- View More ›
- Chapter on Non-Prosecutorial Activities, DOJ Civil Antitrust Practice and Procedure Manual
- No Safe Harbor: The Effect of the Schrems Decision on Cross-Border Discovery, Competition Torts News, March 15, 2016
An Inherent Conflict Between WTO Law and a Sustainable Future? Evaluating the Consistency of Canadian and Chinese Renewable Energy Policies with WTO Trade Law, 24 Geo. Int'l Envtl. L. Rev. 57 (2011)
- JD, cum laude – Georgetown University Law Center (2012)
- BA, magna cum laude, with Honors – Georgetown University (2008)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Court Northern District of Alabama
- US District Court District of Columbia
- US District Court Eastern District of Michigan