Kenina Lee litigates major class action and multi-district antitrust cases in federal courts throughout the United States. She also provides antitrust counseling and represents clients before the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Department of Justice (DOJ).
She has maintained an active pro bono practice and was recently recognized by the District of Columbia Courts 2019 Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll. Kenina was also named to the 2021 list of Best Lawyers: “Ones to Watch” for Antitrust Litigation.
Prior to joining Axinn, Kenina worked in both the Anticompetitive Practices and Mergers I division at the Federal Trade Commission as a legal extern and law clerk. At the FTC, she aided in merger investigations in the pharmaceutical and medical data-analytics industries.
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law and Young Lawyers Division
- New York State Bar Association
- Representing Tyson Foods in a major treble-damage class action litigation alleging industry-wide conspiracies to raise the price of broiler chickens.
- Representing Independence Blue Cross in largest class action in US history, involving challenge to entire Blue Cross Blue Shield system.
- Represented Danfoss Group companies in antitrust MDL involving international price-fixing claims.
- Represented Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. in its $330 million acquisition of Easton Baseball/Softball.
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” (2021, 2022)
- Winner, 2017 Concurrences Antitrust Writing Award (Business Articles, Private Enforcement), No Safe Harbor: The Effect of the Schrems Decision on Cross-Border Discovery
- Axinn Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers 2022
- Six Axinn Attorneys Named to Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll
- Axinn Promotes Daniel Oakes and Craig Reiser to Partner, Kenina Lee and David Pearl to Counsel
- The District of Columbia Courts Recognize Four Axinn Attorneys in its 2019 Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll
- Axinn Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers 2021
- GCR Nominates Axinn for Litigation of the Year, Deal of the Year and Dealmaker of the Year
- Axinn Obtains Dismissal of Portion of Treble-Damages Claim for Danfoss Group Companies
- Axinn Represents Dell in $60 Billion Acquisition of EMC
- Axinn Obtains FTC Clearance for Dell’s $67B Acquisition of EMC
- Axinn Represents Tyler Technologies, Inc. in its Acquisition of New World Systems Corporation
- Axinn Successfully Represents Alvogen Before FTC
- Axinn Represents Alvogen Before FTC in Connection with Divested Products from Pfizer and Hospira
- View More ›
- Chapter on Non-Prosecutorial Activities, DOJ Civil Antitrust Practice and Procedure Manual, 2018
- No Safe Harbor: The Effect of the Schrems Decision on Cross-Border Discovery, Competition Torts News, March 15, 2016
- An Inherent Conflict Between WTO Law and a Sustainable Future? Evaluating the Consistency of Canadian and Chinese Renewable Energy Policies with WTO Trade Law, Georgetown International Environmental Law Review, 2011
- DOJ’s Heightened Enforcement on “No-Poach” Agreements: Hot Buttons to Consider
- ABA Monthly Update for Corporate Counsel September 2020
- Trends and Developments on Antitrust Class Certification: Legal and Economic Issues Explored
- The DOJ’s “No-Poach” Agreements: Navigating Implications to the Year Ahead and Beyond
- Key Antitrust Issues: Confronting the Recent Trends
- JD, cum laude – Georgetown University Law Center (2012)
- BA, magna cum laude, with Honors – Georgetown University (2008)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Court Northern District of Alabama
- US District Court District of Columbia
- US District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation