Jarod Taylor is an associate in the Hartford office and a member of the firm’s Litigation practice group. He has experience with litigation in federal courts across the country, as well as with arbitration and internal and governmental investigations. Jarod has litigated cases involving contract disputes; business torts; patent infringement; and Fair, Reasonable And Non-Discriminatory (“FRAND”) licensing obligations.
While at Georgetown University Law Center, Jarod received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in International Business Transactions. He also maintains an active pro bono practice, regularly representing refugees seeking asylum.
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section and Young Lawyers Division
- In February of 2018, Axinn was nominated for Global Competition Review “Litigation of the Year – Cartel Defence” for its work on behalf of Nishikawa Rubber Company in the Auto Parts litigation. This award recognizes “creative, strategic and innovative litigation on behalf of a defendant in a private action for cartel damages.”
- Named as a "New Leader in the Law" by the Connecticut Law Tribune (2018)
- Compliance Programs and Leniency Applications in Asian Jurisdictions, Cartel & Criminal Practice Committee Newsletter, Fall 2017
- JD, magna cum laude – Georgetown University Law Center (2009) Order of the Coif
- BA – University of Oklahoma (2006)
- New York
- US District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- US District Court Southern District of New York
- US District Court Eastern District of New York