Chantelle Ankerman is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Axinn’s Hartford office. Her practice focuses on patent litigation and counseling. Chantelle also has experience drafting and prosecuting U.S. and international patent applications in relation to an assortment of medical device, electrical, mechanical, and computer technologies. She received her undergraduate degree in Physiology and Neurobiology from the University of Connecticut, and her law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she served as a Symposium Editor for the Connecticut Law Review.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- JD – University of Connecticut School of Law (2017)
- BS, cum laude – University of Connecticut (2004)
- US Patent and Trademark Office