Blake Pescatore’s practice focuses on antitrust law, including litigation, merger analysis, and counseling.
While in law school, Blake served as an intern with the Federal Trade Commission and prior to law school, she served as an intern at The White House National Economic Council. Blake was a summer associate at Axinn in 2020.
Blake earned her JD at Georgetown University Law Center. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University Of California, Berkeley.
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyer Representative to the Section of Antitrust Young Lawyer Task Force (2022-2023)
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law
- New York State Bar Association
- JD – Georgetown University Law Center (2021)
- BA, Economics – University Of California, Berkeley (2016)
- New York