Angela Farren is an antitrust associate in Axinn’s New York office. Her practice focuses on representing clients in antitrust litigation, government investigations and merger reviews. Her experience includes conducting fact finding, drafting and strategy development. Angela has handled matters across a wide range of industries including financial services, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, and airlines.
Prior to joining Axinn, Angela represented clients in state and federal antitrust litigation at a boutique law firm. She earned her JD at Boston University School of Law, where she was a member of the Public Interest Law Journal. Angela also served as an extern for the Massachusetts Securities Division and Honors Legal intern for the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Enforcement Division.
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyer Representative for the In-House Counsel Task Force (2022-2023)
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyer Representative to the Section of Antitrust Law Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Committee (2021-2022)
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Committee Member, New York City Bar
- Attorney Mentor for Legal Outreach Program
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Law Section
- Super Lawyers, Top Women Attorneys, Rising Stars (2021-2022)
- Health Care Antitrust Enforcement Homes in on Non-Hospital Transactions, AHLA PG Briefing, June 25, 2021
- International Developments in Healthcare Antitrust Litigation, ABA Antitrust Law Section International Committee, March 2021
- JD – Boston University School of Law (2017)
- BA, High Honors – Lehigh University (2013)
- New York
- US District Court Southern District of New York
- US District Court Eastern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit