On November 21, Axinn partner Tiffany Rider will speak on a panel entitled, "Private Enforcement & Follow-on Damages" at CompLaw's Advanced EU Competition Law Conference, being held November 20-22 in Brussels.
Panelists will discuss:
- Recent developments in key jurisdictions.
- Updates on collective actions, including implementation of the European Collective Redress Directive.
- Practical strategies for trial management.
- Quantification of damages.
- How litigation funding should be encouraged.
Click here for more information, including how to register.