On June 15, Axinn partner Matt Murphy spoke on a panel entitled, "Patent Litigation Trends & Forecasts" at Centerforce's IP Strategy Summit in Boston.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of defensive patenting for litigation avoidance through portfolio management.
- Conducting freedom to operate searches and obtaining clearance options.
- Preparing for international litigation or ITC proceedings.
- Implementing a proactive defensive initiative that considers the roles of operating companies and rivals.
- Updates on NPE defense strategies and changes at the PTAB.
Click here for more information.