On April 20, Axinn counsel Kenina Lee participated in a webinar entitled, "Antitrust Enforcement in 2023: Vertical Mergers, Interlocking Directorates, Unfair Competition, Information Sharing" hosted by Stafford.
- Fundamental changes in antitrust philosophy and enforcement under the Biden Administration.
- No poach agreements.
- Horizontal and Vertical Mergers and what to expect in the new DOJ-FTC merger guidelines.
- The "safe harbor" for information sharing in light of the DOJ's withdrawal of safe harbor guidance documents.
- What constitutes unfair competition in light of the FTC's new Section 5 Unfair Methods of Competition Policy Statement.
- The FTC's new proposed rule creating per se liability for employment non-compete provisions.
Click here for more information.