On April 15, Axinn partner Jeny Maier spoke on a panel entitled, "Lesser-Known Challenges in Challenging Deals" at the American Health Law Association Virtual Health Care Transactions Program. Panelists identified key potential trouble areas for counsel to navigate when counseling and advising their clients over the life of transactions, including:
- Avoiding common pitfalls in business and transaction planning documents
- Safeguarding clients from antitrust risk in the purchase agreement
- Making sure federal and state antitrust reviews and other regulatory processes stay aligned and on time
- Steering through difficult employee and leadership-selection issues
- Working with the business and outside consultants while maintaining privilege
- Ensuring a successful integration planning effort while avoiding information exchange risks
Click here for more information.