Chambers USA ranked the following Axinn practice areas in their 2018 survey results.*
- Connecticut – Litigation: General Commercial
- District of Columbia – Antitrust
- New York – Antitrust
- Nationwide – Antitrust
In addition to the rankings, Chambers provided the following client feedback on the marketplace perception of Axinn:
- "The lawyers know whether to move forward with litigation and how to go ahead. That's what I like. They are really business people who are expert litigators."
- "They were extremely precise in their understanding of the arguments," explains one source, adding: "All members of the team impressed me with their sophistication and preparation."
- "They truly understand the markets that they are playing in and get into the mindset of the business people."
- "A very good antitrust boutique."
- "Their performance and service is outstanding. They are extremely responsive, give good explanations and keep you up to date with what is going on."
- "They are very skilled in this area, as well as professional, collaborative and passionate about helping our company to achieve its goals."
- "They are an amazing firm. We couldn't have gotten the deal done without them."
*The descriptions above were published by Chambers USA 2018 and are the result of client quotes and feedback.