Virna Angelopoulou is an associate in the antitrust group in Axinn’s New York office. She has experience in advising international clients on corporate, commercial, M&A, and compliance law matters.
Prior to joining Axinn, Virna practiced at a leading law firm in Athens, Greece, where she advised pharmaceutical, industrial and non-profit organizations. Virna holds a Master of Laws from Cornell Law School and a Master of Laws in Intellectual Property Law from Queen Mary University of London School of Law. She earned her Bachelor of Laws degree from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law in Greece.
***Not yet admitted to the New York Bar.
Cornell Law School
- Ambassador William J. Vanden Heuvel Scholar
- Gerondelis Foundation Graduate Scholar
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) – Cornell Law School (2021)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) – Queen Mary University of London School of Law (2017)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) – National and Kapodistrian University of Athens School of Law (2012)
- Athens Bar Association