Susan Zhu is an antitrust associate in the firm's New York office. Susan represents clients before the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission in merger reviews, antitrust litigation and government investigations. She also represents clients in high-profile private antitrust and class action litigation. Susan has represented clients in industries including airline, transportation, financial, healthcare, private equity and shipping.
Susan has previously worked as an investment banking analyst at Citigroup. She earned her JD in 2011 from Harvard Law School, where she was a member of the International Law Journal and Negotiation Law Review. She received her BA in Economics, cum laude, from Harvard College in 2006.
- Represented McKesson in its $1.4 billion acquisition of CoverMyMeds
- Represented Twin America in its lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division and New York Attorney General regarding the Twin America transportation merger
- Represented American Airlines in its private antitrust litigation against Sabre Holdings Corp., Travelport Ltd., and Orbitz Worldwide LLC
- Axinn Helps H.I.G. Capital Secure Sale of Caraustar to Greif, Inc. for $1.8 billion
- Axinn Representing H.I.G. Capital in $1.8 billion Caraustar Disposition
- Axinn Wins Motion to Dismiss on Behalf of Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG
- Axinn Successfully Defeats a Motion to Dismiss on Behalf of Pro Bono Client
- New York State Bar Recognizes Twelve Axinn Attorneys
- Axinn Represents McKesson in its $1.4 Billion Acquisition of CoverMyMeds LLC
- View More ›
- JD – Harvard Law School (2011)
- BA, Economics, cum laude – Harvard College (2006)
- District of Columbia
- New York