Ryan Hersh is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Axinn’s New York office. He received his law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where he served as the Articles Editor for the Connecticut Law Review. During law school, Ryan was a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2016 and a legal intern with the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Connecticut. He graduated from Clark University in 2012 with a master's degree in Environmental Science & Policy and in 2011 with his degree in Environmental Science, with a concentration in Environmental Conservation and Biology.
University of Connecticut School of Law
- Received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Intellectual Property, Patent Law, Copyright, and Sports and the Law
- It’s Your Party, And You Can Dance If You Want To, Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review, August 23, 2016
- JD, with Honors – University of Connecticut School of Law (2017)
- MS, Environmental Science & Policy – Clark University (2012)
- BA, Environmental Science – Clark University (2011)
- New York