Richard Lee represents and advises clients on matters involving antitrust, competition, and fair trade, with a focus on issues involving information technology (IT), chemical, and other high-technology sectors. His experience includes conducting fact finding, drafting, and strategy development for domestic and global antitrust investigations, litigation, and merger review.
Richard also has experience representing clients before the U.S. Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, and other European and Asian regulatory bodies investigating cutting edge issues such as standard essential patent (SEP) licensing practices and the use, collection, and transfer of big data. Prior to joining Axinn, Richard was an antitrust associate at a global law firm. He earned his law degree from the Columbia University School of Law, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” (2021)
- JD – Columbia University School of Law (2012)
- BA – University of California, Berkeley (2008)
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- US District Court Southern District of New York
- US District Court District of Columbia