Pauline Tang is an associate in the Antitrust group in Axinn’s New York office. Pauline was a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2018. Her practice involves assisting clients with government investigations, merger analysis and antitrust counseling. She has advised clients in industries including IT and manufacturing.
- New York State Bar Association, Antitrust Section
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyer Representative to the Section of Antitrust Law, Competition/Consumer Protection Policy and North America Comments Task Force (2020-2021)
- Highlights From OECD Roundtable on Data Rights in Antitrust, Law360, June 17, 2020
- JD – University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (2019)
- BA, Legal Studies & Economics – University of California, Berkeley (2016)
- New York