Patrick Shaw is an associate in the Antitrust group in Axinn’s Washington, DC office. He received his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude, in 2018. While at Georgetown, Patrick served as the president of the Georgetown Antitrust Law Association student organization, and was a member of The Tax Lawyer Journal. During law school, Patrick was a judicial extern in the chambers of The Honorable Ann Marie Calabria at the North Carolina Court of Appeals in 2016 and a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2017. His practice involves antitrust counseling for contemplated and pending corporate transactions, assisting clients in meeting their antitrust regulatory obligations, and helping clients navigate antitrust regulatory inquiries.
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Let Me Ride: No Short-Cuts in the Antitrust Analysis of Ride Hailing, CLA: Competition, Fall 2019, Vol 29, No. 2, Fall 2019
- JD, cum laude – Georgetown University Law Center (2018)
- BA, cum laude – University of Delaware (2014)
- District of Columbia
- New York