Nisan Zaghi was a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2017. His practice involves patent counseling for both small molecule and biosimilar products, and patent litigation, focusing primarily on representing generic pharmaceutical companies in patent infringement suits under the Hatch-Waxman Act. Nisan also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Leon Ruchelsman of the Supreme Court of New York.
- New York State Bar Associate
- Staff Editor: NY State Bar Association NY Litigator
- 2018 Year-End Roundup of Federal Circuit Obviousness Decisions in Biopharma, Westlaw Journal Pharmaceutical, April 9, 2019
- Patent Dance Developments: A Tale of 2 Antibodies, Law360, October 26, 2018
- JD – Fordham University School of Law (2018)
- BA, cum laude – Brooklyn College (2015)