Maxime Fischer-Zernin is an associate in the New York office, where he works primarily in the antitrust practice group and focuses on merger investigations, merger analysis and antitrust counseling. Max was a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2017. He earned his JD at New York University School of Law, where he served as Staff Editor of the NYU Journal of Law & Business and participated in the EU Regulatory Policy Clinic. At NYU, he was a Lawrence Lederman Fellow in Law & Economics, and was awarded both the 2018 Betty Bock Prize in Competition Policy and the 2018 NYSBA Antitrust Section Writing Competition Award.
Prior to law school, Max graduated with Distinction from Duke University with a degree in Political Science. Max serves on the Board of Trustees of the French-American School of New York and the New York Young Alumni Development Council for Duke University.
- New York State Bar Association, Antitrust Law Section
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Law Section
- IBA - International Bar Association
- AIJA - International Association of Young Lawyers-Antitrust Commission
- JD – New York University School of Law (2018)
- BA – Duke University (2015)
- New York