Margaret Helmke is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Axinn’s New York office. Her practice involves patent litigation with a focus on the pharmaceutical industry, including cases brought under the Hatch-Waxman Act, as well as related regulatory work before the FDA. She has been involved in various aspects of litigation, including pleadings, fact discovery, and expert discovery. She is also an active member of Axinn's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee.
She received her law degree from the Washington University School of Law in 2019. Prior to Axinn, she served at the Washington University Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property Clinic as a Student Attorney and was a finalist in the AIPLA Giles Sutherland Rich Memorial Moot Court Competition. She was also a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2018.
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
Order of Barristers
- Balancing Settlements, Motions After Fed. Circ. Serta IP Ruling, Law360, March 16, 2020
- JD – Washington University School of Law (2019)
- BS, Behavioral Neuroscience – Northeastern University (2015)
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office