John O'Toole represents and advises clients on a variety of antitrust matters, including criminal cartel investigations, civil litigation, and mergers and acquisitions. He has experience across a range of industries, including technology, financial services, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals and consumer products.
Prior to joining Axinn, John practiced in the antitrust department of a global law firm, where he represented individuals in cartel investigations, mergers, and civil litigation, including at trial.
John was previously an intern in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement. John earned his JD at Harvard Law School, where he was a Supervising Editor of the Harvard Journal on Legislation. He holds an undergraduate degree in Philosophy from Boston College.
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law and Young Lawyers Division
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Criminal Antitrust Enforcement Has A New Leader, Law360, May 21, 2018
- JD – Harvard Law School (2017)
- BA, Philosophy, summa cum laude – Boston College (2011)
- District of Columbia