Jimmy Moore represents and advises clients on a variety of antitrust matters, including cartel investigations, civil litigation, and mergers and acquisitions. He has gained experience in a range of industries, including automotive parts, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and consumer goods.
Prior to joining Axinn, Jimmy practiced in the Antitrust department of a global law firm, where he represented major companies in merger reviews and litigation.
Jimmy previously clerked for a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi. He was also an intern in the U.S. Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division and an extern with the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Competition. Jimmy earned his JD at Columbia Law School. He holds an undergraduate degree in Political Science and Classical Languages from Vanderbilt University.
- Young Lawyer Representative, Civil Practice and Procedure Committee, American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law
- Editor, Health Care Chronicle, American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law, Health Care and Pharmaceuticals Committee
- The Risks of Radicalism: Exacerbating Harms from Type I Errors, Competition Policy International, April 9, 2020
- JD – Columbia Law School (2014)
- BA, Political Science and Classical Languages, summa cum laude – Vanderbilt University (2011)
- District of Columbia