Jimmy Moore represents and advises clients on a variety of antitrust matters, including cartel investigations, civil litigation, and mergers and acquisitions. He has gained experience in a range of industries, including automotive parts, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and consumer goods.
Prior to joining Axinn, Jimmy practiced in the Antitrust department of a global law firm, where he represented major companies in merger reviews and litigation.
Jimmy previously clerked for a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi. He was also an intern in the U.S. Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division and an extern with the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Competition. Jimmy earned his JD at Columbia Law School. He holds an undergraduate degree in Political Science and Classical Languages from Vanderbilt University.
- Young Lawyer Representative, Civil Practice and Procedure Committee, American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law
- Editor, Health Care Chronicle, American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law, Health Care and Pharmaceuticals Committee
- Currently represents Shintech Incorporated in a class action alleging a conspiracy to raise prices and restrict output of caustic soda
- Currently represents Alvogen Pine Brook in its antitrust counterclaims against Indivior for monopolization relating to its Suboxone sublingual film
- Represented Sprint Corporation in successfully defending its merger with T-Mobile at trial against a lawsuit by the state attorneys general of 13 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in an evidentiary hearing before the California Public Utilities Commission
- Represented Anheuser-Busch InBev in securing complete dismissal of claims alleging that it conspired with Molson Coors to fix prices and allocate markets in the Ontario beer market
- Represented Corning Incorporated in the Department of Justice’s auto-parts criminal investigation and follow-on civil multi-district litigation
- Represented Access World (USA) LLC in multi-district litigations alleging a conspiracy to raise the prices of aluminum and monopolize the market for zinc traded on the London Metals Exchange
- Represented EnergySolutions Inc. in a lawsuit by the Department of Justice challenging its merger with Waste Control Specialists
- Represented Performance Food Group before the Federal Trade Commission in its acquisition of Reinhart Foodservice
- Represented Anheuser-Busch Companies before the United States Department of Justice in its acquisitions of several craft breweries, including Devils Backbone, Karbach, and Wicked Weed
- Represented Lanxess Corporation before the Federal Trade Commission and European Commission in its successful €2.4 billion acquisition of Chemtura Corporation
*Includes matters handled prior to joining Axinn
- The Risks of Radicalism: Exacerbating Harms from Type I Errors, Competition Policy International, April 9, 2020
- JD – Columbia Law School (2014)
- BA, Political Science and Classical Languages, summa cum laude – Vanderbilt University (2011)
- District of Columbia