Gabriella McIntyre is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Axinn’s Washington, DC office. Her practice focuses on patent litigation, particularly cases brought under the Hatch-Waxman Act, and complex commercial litigation. Gabriella received her law degree from the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, where she served as the Editor in Chief of the George Mason Law Review. She was a summer associate with Axinn in 2018.
- Negotiated a favorable settlement and dismissal of several copyright infringement matters for a pro bono client in the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Resistance or Defiance? The FDA and the 11th Circuit Spar Over Statute on Orphan Drug Statutory Exclusivity, Clinical Leader, February 23, 2023
- Frandly Fire, Intellectual Property Magazine, December 2020 / January 2021 Issue
- Axinn IP Update: SCOTUS Passes on Refining Subject Matter Eligibility Doctrine, Axinn Update, January 13, 2020
- Method of Treatment Eligibility, Intellectual Property Magazine, January 9, 2020
- Little Impact Post-Arthrex for Biologic Patents at the PTAB, The Center for Biosimilars, December 3, 2019
- JD, cum laude – Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University (2019)
- BS, magna cum laude – Hillsdale College (2015)
- District of Columbia