Evan Johnson is an associate in the antitrust group in Axinn’s Washington, DC office. His practice involves antitrust litigation, merger analysis and investigations, and antitrust counseling. He has advised clients in industries including pharmaceutical, health care, and chemical manufacturing. Evan is currently a participant in the Leadership Development Program in the American Health Law Association’s Antitrust Practice Group.
He received his law degree from the University of Michigan Law School, cum laude, in 2019. While there, Evan served as a student attorney in the Veterans Legal Clinic, and was a member of the Journal of Law Reform. Evan was a legal intern at the Department of Justice Environmental Torts Section in 2017 and a summer associate with Axinn in 2018.
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association, Antitrust Practice Group—Member
- Second Circuit: Southern District of New York - Edition 3, Global Competition Review, June 24, 2022
- The Department of Justice Challenges United’s Acquisition of Change, AHLA, May 12, 2022
- Second Circuit: Southern District of New York – Edition 2, Global Competition Review, July 2021
- JD, cum laude – University of Michigan Law School (2019)
- BA, magna cum laude – Denison University (2011)
- District of Columbia
- New York