Delphine Knight Brown is a litigator whose practice focuses on complex intellectual property and technology cases. Her patent litigation experience, including Hatch-Waxman cases for several generic pharmaceutical companies, has involved pharmaceutical, medical device, computer software and hardware, and business method patents as well as misappropriation of trade secret claims and unfair competition matters. Delphine also handles complex copyright and trademark infringement and licensing matters.
Delphine’s experience includes representing foreign corporations and their subsidiaries and affiliates in legal proceedings in the United States. She represents corporations in state and federal courts nationwide in pretrial, trial, arbitrations and appellate proceedings.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association, Member of Patent Litigation Committee and former Member of Women in IP Committee
- American Bar Association, Member of Women Advocates Committee and former Co-Chair, Programs Subcommittee of the Commercial and Business Litigation Committee of the ABA's Section of Litigation
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Axinn Obtains Global Settlement of Claims Against Code Rebel
- Federal Circuit Rules for Axinn Client in Abilify Patent Appeal
- Axinn Successfully Obtains Dismissal of Certain Patent Claims asserted against Zydus Pharmaceuticals in Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. v. HEC Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Axinn Obtains Stipulated Summary Judgment of Non-Infringement for Zydus
- Axinn Successfully Obtains Dismissal for Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- U.S. District Court Grants Summary Judgment for Axinn’s Client Zydus in FDA Case
- Axinn Successful in Protecting FDA Approval of Generic Versions of Otsuka’s Abilify
- Axinn Obtains Denial of a TRO Motion for Client Zydus
- IP Litigator Delphine Knight Brown Joins Axinn
- View More ›
- ACI: "Digital Health: Staying Ahead of the Future of Life Sciences"
- Women Leaders in Life Sciences
- Women in IP & Law
- Trademark & Copyright Summit
- ACI Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law
- Delphine Knight Brown Spoke at ACI’s Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law Conference
- Delphine Knight-Brown Spoke At ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- JD, Highest Honors – St. John's University School of Law (1989)
- BA – Princeton University (1985)
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US District Court Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- US District Court District of Connecticut
- US District Court District of Columbia
- US Supreme Court
- US Tax Court