Bailey Cage is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Axinn’s Washington, DC office. She was a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2019. She earned her JD and LLM in International & Comparative Law at Duke University School of Law. Bailey holds a BS in Economics from Auburn University.
**Not yet admitted to the Washington, DC Bar.
University Honors Student – Auburn University (2015)
- Happy 10th Birthday, Intellectual Property Magazine, September 27, 2021
- Will Skinny Labelling Survive?, Intellectual Property Magazine, March 25, 2021
- Axinn IP Update: Where is the Federal Circuit Heading in the Skinny Labeling Case?, Axinn Update, March 4, 2021
- Axinn IP Update: Federal Circuit Agrees to Reconsider Controversial “Skinny Label” Decision, Axinn Update, February 10, 2021
- JD – Duke University School of Law (2020)
- LLM in International & Comparative Law – Duke Law School (2020)
- BS, summa cum laude – Auburn University (2015)
- New York