Bailey Cage is an associate in the intellectual property group in Axinn’s Washington, DC office. She has worked closely with experts in the fields of medicine, software, and engineering for matters in district court, before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, and before the International Trade Commission.
Bailey earned her JD and LLM in International & Comparative Law at Duke University School of Law. She holds a BS in Economics from Auburn University. She was a summer associate with Axinn in 2019. In 2018, she was a summer trainee at Oh-ebashi LPC & Partners located in Tokyo, Japan. Prior to law school, Bailey worked in health care technology.
University Honors Student – Auburn University (2015)
- Axinn IP Update: Federal Circuit Denies Petition for Rehearing En Banc in GSK v. Teva, February 17, 2022
- Happy 10th Birthday, Intellectual Property Magazine, September 27, 2021
- Will Skinny Labelling Survive?, Intellectual Property Magazine, March 25, 2021
- Axinn IP Update: Where is the Federal Circuit Heading in the Skinny Labeling Case?, Axinn Update, March 4, 2021
- Axinn IP Update: Federal Circuit Agrees to Reconsider Controversial “Skinny Label” Decision, Axinn Update, February 10, 2021
- JD – Duke University School of Law (2020)
- LLM in International & Comparative Law – Duke Law School (2020)
- BS, summa cum laude – Auburn University (2015)
- District of Columbia
- New York