Gabriella McIntyre is an associate in the Intellectual Property group in Axinn’s Washington, DC office. Her practice involves US district court patent litigation and appeals, particularly within the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries, and general litigation counseling. Gabriella received her law degree from the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, where she served as the Editor in Chief of the George Mason Law Review. She was a Summer Associate with Axinn in 2018.
- Axinn IP Update: SCOTUS Passes on Refining Subject Matter Eligibility Doctrine, Axinn Update, January 13, 2020
- Method of Treatment Eligibility, Intellectual Property Magazine, January 9, 2020
- Little Impact Post-Arthrex for Biologic Patents at the PTAB, The Center for Biosimilars, December 3, 2019
- JD, cum laude – Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University (2019)
- BS, magna cum laude – Hillsdale College (2015)
- District of Columbia