On April 23, Axinn partner David Silverstein will speak at ACI's Paragraph IV Disputes conference in New York City.
During "Oil States, SAS and the Future of IPRs: An Assessment of Challenges to Inter Partes Review Presently before the Supreme Court," David will join a panel of attorneys to discuss the following:
- Prior juris prudence as to why a judicial body must address every claim in a petition
- The Court’s view in Oil States on whether an IPR represents an unconstitutional taking
- Separation of powers in the seventh amendment arguments, brought forth under Oil States
- Interim jurisdictional strategies while these cases are pending
- How these decisions will impact ANDA litigation and your practice
- Implementing brand name and generic strategies
Click here for additional information, including how to register.