Jeny Maier has significant experience advising parties to large M&A transactions on international antitrust notification requirements and substantive competitive issues. She also has considerable experience assisting clients with responding to civil and criminal antitrust investigations, and defending related class-action litigation. Jeny also advises clients on antitrust issues relating to pricing practices, distribution and marketing arrangements, intellectual property license agreements, and standard setting activities. Jeny has worked with clients in the technology, telecommunications, transportation, and pharmaceutical fields.
Jeny was previously at Morrison & Foerster. Prior to that, she served as a legal intern for the Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition, and for the US Department of Justice, Antitrust Division (National Criminal Enforcement Section).
Jeny was recently named a “bright rising star” in the area of antitrust law by Legal 500. She serves as a member of the Young Lawyers’ Advisory Panel for the ABA Antitrust Section’s Civil Practice and Procedure Committee.
- Axinn Promotes Jeny Maier and Jason Murata
- Axinn helps Johnson Controls Secure Global Antitrust Clearance for its $2 billion Sale of Scott Safety to 3M
- Who's Who Legal Recognizes Seven Axinn Attorneys
- Axinn Represents Johnson Controls International in the $2 Billion Sale of its Scott Safety Business to 3M
- Axinn Represents Stanley Black & Decker in its Purchase of the Craftsman Brand from Sears Holdings
- Axinn Promotes Stacie Ropka, Suchira Ghosh and Jeny Maier
- Axinn Secures Antitrust Clearance for McKesson’s Transaction with Change Healthcare to Form $3.4 Billion New Healthcare Information Technology Company
- Axinn Represents McKesson in Transaction with Change Healthcare to Form New Healthcare Information Technology Company
- Axinn Obtains FTC Clearance for Dell’s $67B Acquisition of EMC
- Axinn Represents Charles River Laboratories in $585M Acquisition of WIL Research
- Axinn Represents Tyler Technologies, Inc. in its Acquisition of New World Systems Corporation
- Axinn Represents IDC in $5.2B Acquisition by ICE
- Axinn Advises SunGard on Acquisition by FIS
- View More ›
- JD – The George Washington University Law School (2005)
- BS – Georgetown University (2000)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US District Court District of Columbia
- US District Court Eastern District of New York