Delphine Knight Brown is a litigator whose practice focuses on complex intellectual property and technology cases. Her patent litigation experience, including Hatch-Waxman cases for several generic pharmaceutical companies, has involved pharmaceutical, medical device, computer software and hardware, and business method patents as well as misappropriation of trade secret claims and unfair competition matters. Delphine also handles complex copyright and trademark infringement and licensing matters.
Delphine’s experience includes representing foreign corporations and their subsidiaries and affiliates in legal proceedings in the United States. She represents corporations in state and federal courts nationwide in pretrial, trial, arbitrations and appellate proceedings.
- JD, Highest Honors – St. John's University School of Law (1989)
- BA – Princeton University (1985)
- New York
- US Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Tax Court
- US District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- US District Court for the District of Connecticut
- US District Court for the District of Columbia
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association, Member of Patent Litigation Committee and former Member of Women in IP Committee
- American Bar Association, Member of Women Advocates Committee and former Co-Chair, Programs Subcommittee of the Commercial and Business Litigation Committee of the ABA's Section of Litigation
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York